Wednesday, June 4, 2014

STe Genevieve Sweet Moscato

I have a symbiotic relationship with a distant unknown neighbor. Every day, mostly during the summer, my neighbor tosses one or more empty mini-bottles of cheap moscato from their car window along my walk. It seems they cannot wait to drink until they get home, and perhaps someone at home would disapprove; so they toss the shiny evidence along the lakefront roadside, where I covertly pick it up later for delivery to my trashcan...far enough from the neighbor's home that it would be unlikely to be found before it is taken away forever on Monday morning.

It's like a secret pact, or an unspoken agreement that is mutually beneficial.

Don't worry neighbor, whoever you are; I will continue to help keep your little secret by discarding the evidence, but be careful...






No comments:

Post a Comment