Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Blog Birthday

I started this blog one year ago to the minute, which also marks when I began to take my game more seriously. Since then, I ran up a balance on Bovada to nearly $2000, finished 2nd to my best friend in live league regular season points with profits around $750, then took down the live league final table championship for $950. I also cashed in my first WSOP Circuit Event for $1473, and was on a great team in CC Winter League that finished 3rd of 15 to win one month DragTheBar memberships.

Joining CardsChat and hanging out online with other aspiring players has played a big part in improving my game. When you see other players succeeding and posting good results, you just want to be and think like them. 

Happy First Birthday, Blog!


(My name's not Chuck, but who gives a %&$#!)

No comments:

Post a Comment