Friday, December 13, 2013

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet....

Now I get to see how bad I suck since before poker's Black Friday...


Stand by for suck update. :)

Bovada HH converter from AcePokerSolutions:


Wow, I folded lots of hands...


Well, it's worse than I thought due to two things:

1. Terrible bankroll management on Juicy in 2012.

2. A problem with converting and\or importing hand histories from Bovada. It doesn't seem to include my winnings from freerolls. I've won $400 in the Rake the Rake freerolls, but they don't seem to be in the results. Plus there is a tournament downswing that doesn't make sense, just before the large upswing. 

The good news is the cash graph for Bovada hands matches the previous graphs from Online Poker Manager, and cash is the area where I need the most improvement.

All in all, I'm enjoying the product, but I have some testing and troubleshooting to do regarding tournament HH imports.





No comments:

Post a Comment