Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stats

I have (finally) manually added my SnG and ZonePoker results since the tool is not importing them. At some point I plan to purchase a HH converter and a product like Poker Tracker or Holdem Manager, because automation rocks.

This is before the most recent big score, and I will add an after pic tomorrow when I'm able to download the HH:


I'm missing just a couple of HH from August when I got busy moving and allowed the download period to expire on a few.

Now that my bankroll is up to $1897.75, I'd kind of like to hop on a 1\2 and try to send my cash graph in a northerly direction again. The problem is it could just as easily drop, so I will continue 3-tabling the micros and try to improve my game from the bottom up, which is what I should have done after the upswing I had over the summer.

Interestingly, I am only 24% in the money (ITM) online, but I'm about 46% ITM in my poker league. This confirms what Jonathan Little and others have said, which is that online players generally tend to be better than players in live games. I may also be experiencing the lucky side of variance in our league.

No comments:

Post a Comment