Saturday, November 30, 2013

Added ACR + Carbon

Haven't played much lately, just a little cash game action on Bovada. 

Played head chef on Thanksgiving and got the approval from my sweet niece. She's a straight shooter so I took the compliment seriously. The secret to a big win in the kitchen is to screw it up royally the year before (too much sage in the dressing), so last year's fail helped make me a winner this year. :)  Or just a turkey...ha!

CardsChat is doing some holiday promotions so I've entered those. Won $10 in an avatar scouting contest, so I opened an account on America's Cardroom to receive it and will try to grind that up to decent roll there. (Thanks Debi! ;). It was originally going to my Juicy Stakes account where it would have increased my roll by 12500% lol, but Juicy doesn't have a P2P transfer option.

Also joined Carbon Poker to participate in freerolls.

Will be eligible soon to participate in CardsChat freerolls, and ACR has an RTR freeroll like Bovada.

Received another promo from Winstar for four nights free in the Pool Tower in December. Not sure if I can do all four, but I'm looking forward to going back again. It's a relaxing time there, away from the tables anyway. 

Bring on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment